Marked Men Banner

Marked Men Banner

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The Long Game (American Gypsy #1) by J.L.Fynn

The Long Game (American Gypsy, #1)The Long Game by J.L. Fynn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was a little unsure about this book at first when I saw it was about gypsies. And though I know you're not supposed to judge a book by its cover, but when the cover model looks as if he has a mullet (yes, "business in the front and party in the back" mullet!). How could you not judge...

Well...I stand corrected! How wrong I was!! I immediately feel in love with Shay (mullet or not) and Jimmy Boy. I enjoyed how fast paced it was - I was hooked in the first chapter!

I wish there was a little more focus and development on Spencer and Shay's relationship to give it more depth since they were proclaiming their love to each other. (view spoiler)

In the wedding scene, I couldn't help but imagine "My big fat gypsy wedding" :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment