Marked Men Banner

Marked Men Banner

Saturday, May 18, 2013

The Return by Nicole R. Taylor

I received this book as an Read-to-Read (R2R) from goodreads.com.  This did not influence my review in any way
 
I was very taken by surprise by The Return; it wasn't what I was expecting. It was so much more!
Included with this paranormal story, is Zac trying to deal with a death of a loved one, redemption from his past mistakes, Gabby trying to overcome the darkness that's overwhelming her, and, of course, betrayal. 
 
SPOILER ALERT!! Thank Goodness for chapter 12! I was completely taken by surprise! In hindsight, it was so obvious it was going to happen. My review would be completely different if "it" didn't.
 
Nicole included just enough details to make everything realistic but not too much to bog down the story. I liked how each character has their own internal conflict which, to me, made it more realistic.
 
I'm excited for the next book to further uncover more secrets and, hopefully, more Alex!
 
Writing this review is so challenging to do without spoilers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment